Argh.. New Is300 And Scratched The Rims Already

vickmu

Man I'm so *BLEEP*ed... drove into a touch-less car wash this weekend and I drove too close to the tube that is located to the left of my two left tires. As I was driving out I heard a slight grinding noise and when I got out lo and behold I have 4 new scratches on my brand new rims (2 weeks old).

:wacko:

I have the 17" alloy wheels on a 2003 IS 300... any clue how much they cost to replace if I really felt like it?

Damn bro that sucks.. Did you scratch both rims on the left side?? Because if you didn't just replace the scratched one with the spare.. I'm not 100%sure but I think you have a full size spare in the trunk.. Also if you wanted to replace it with a new one you can always check Ebay, I always see IS rims for sale..

yeah... what mike said. lol.

the IS rims are on sale all over Ebay. i'm not sure about single rims for sale. i think there might be a few. but there's a whole load of set of 4 rims in ebay. maybe even consider going into a set of chrome rims :)