My Steering Is Making Some Funky Sounds, Help.

It's a 93 GS. It just recently got cold, and after I start it up and start driving....it moans when I turn. Then I have another sound I hear when I turn. If I turn the wheel once over, then continue to turn more...it'll make a clank real fast. ANNND one last sound I have is like my brakes squeal when I'm moving about 5-10 mph, but I'm not even applying the brakes half the time it makes that squeal. I need some help.....so help

The turning sound is your power steering, check the fluid. The second noise I'm not quite sure. The third sound is happening because one of your break pads is really wearing out. I had the same two noises(at least the two I could help you with). Good luck.

It's a 93 GS. It just recently got cold, and after I start it up and start driving....it moans when I turn. Then I have another sound I hear when I turn. If I turn the wheel once over, then continue to turn more...it'll make a clank real fast. ANNND one last sound I have is like my brakes squeal when I'm moving about 5-10 mph, but I'm not even applying the brakes half the time it makes that squeal. I need some help.....so help

DO NOT run that pump when its low on fluid, it will burn up.

sounds like it may be gone anyways. if the fuid is not the culprit, check the belt. I dont believe its a serpentine belt on a 93, it should be separate.