Diff. In Lower Grill Btwn 1st And 2nd Gen 400's?

hey guys,

In the second generation sc 400's, there is an extra "grill" right underneath the lexus emblem in the front. It's not really a grill, i'm guessing it's just something for the intake but the 1st gens don't have it. I'm looking to change my 93 400 to look like that but I have no idea what to ask for? Does anyone know what that is called or the correct keyword to type into google to serach it? Thanks!

hey guys,

In the second generation sc 400's, there is an extra "grill" right underneath the lexus emblem in the front.  It's not really a grill, i'm guessing it's just something for the intake but the 1st gens don't have it.  I'm looking to change my 93 400 to look like that but I have no idea what to ask for? Does anyone know what that is called or the correct keyword to type into google to serach it?  Thanks!

To get that newer look you will have the change the bumper to the 97+ front bumper. www.luxurymods.com has the conversion packages with oem lexus parts. everything fits fine. I had the bumper upgraded on my car to the newer style. The rear tail lights also interchange, the side skirts, rear bumper, rear rocker panels. The 97+ has the the small grille and the cornering lamps have been changed to act as fog lights.