Scheduled Maintenance

I have looked at the maintenance schedule repeatedly and i do not see any maintenance for the hybrid system.  Only normal maintenance on the engine, transmission and drive train.

Thanks for the response. I am debating whether to purchase a 330RX or 400h by comparing first cost, annual gas expense, maintenance, (which was the reason for my question which you answered) and estimated resale after 5years. As long as gasoline stays under $5.00 a gallon, for me the most economical will be the 330RX, which is probably what I will purchase.

When most of us purchased our 400h's they were pretty much loaded and sold at msrp above 50K on average. Lexus is now making AWD 400h without nav and heated seats that will save about 2300 off msrp. Add in the tax credit whatever it is and you have a reliable vehicle for not that much more money over the 330 with more power, a better tansmission, and great resale value. just my two cents

I have looked at the maintenance schedule repeatedly and i do not see any maintenance for the hybrid system.  Only normal maintenance on the engine, transmission and drive train.

Thanks for the response. I am debating whether to purchase a 330RX or 400h by comparing first cost, annual gas expense, maintenance, (which was the reason for my question which you answered) and estimated resale after 5years. As long as gasoline stays under $5.00 a gallon, for me the most economical will be the 330RX, which is probably what I will purchase.

Drive both before you decide. The 400h is significant step up in performance to the 330.

Drive both before you decide. The 400h is significant step up in performance to the 330.

I did drive both at the showing they had at Dodger Stadium. I would be satisfied with either, but my wife loved the feel of the 400H. This is a dilema. :unsure: Has anyone driven the FWD version of the 400H? I believe it will be a bit cheaper and a little more fuel efficient.

Traded my 04 RX330 for the RX400h, without hesitation, great move.

The better mileage, CVT transmission, quieter, POWER when you need it.

If you get the 330, you may never have the same thing to say

my .02

I did drive both at the showing they had at Dodger Stadium. I would be satisfied with either, but my wife loved the feel of the 400H. This is a dilema. :unsure: Has anyone driven the FWD version of the 400H? I believe it will be a bit cheaper and a little more fuel efficient.