Sc430 What Is Your Experience

SC430-lovethatcar

What are your experiences with the SC430?

Is there significant differences between the years 2002-2005?

Is there a year you would recommend purchasing over another?

I would like to purchase a SC430 and am asking these questions to see if buying a used 2002 is generally the same as buying a 2005. Since $ are a consideration, I would like to buy a 2002, but I do not know the history of this model. The issues that are important are things like, there was a ____ motor in the 2002 that gave problems, but it was replaced with a better motor in 2003. Thank you for your in put.

What are your experiences with the SC430?

Is there significant differences between the years 2002-2005?

Is there a year you would recommend purchasing over another?

I would like to purchase a SC430 and am asking these questions to see if buying a used 2002 is generally the same as buying a 2005. Since $ are a consideration, I would like to buy a 2002, but I do not know the history of this model. The issues that are important are things like, there was a ____  motor in the 2002 that gave problems, but it was replaced with a better motor in 2003. Thank you for your in put.

i have an 02 silver sc430. i researched these same questions and the 2002 thru 2005 are all exactly the same. every single detail of the motor and interior. the only different is the insurance premiums. when the o2 came out, it had nothing to compare it to so it was considered a high performance sports car. then in 03 it was revised to a lower class and was not considered it to be high performance and therefore a lower class symbol and that means lower insurance premiums. i contacted the insurance commisioners and finally got in tough with the head man and he was gonna try to get the 02 revised. but other than that there is no different but the price.