Yellow Fog Light Trade

I have a 99 GS300 with yellow fog light and am looking to change them to white ones. I was wondering if anyone would like to trade?

TAGGAR

I would like to trade. I will pay for overnight shipping both ways if p3 doesnt go through. Thanks a lot and let me know.

do you have these still taggaer , update or I'll close it for you?

I would not do any trading with a member on the LOC who is not always online and has a reputation with this community unless it is a person to person exchange.

Buyer beware.

do you have these still taggaer , update or I'll close it for you?

I would not do any trading with a member on the LOC who is not always online and has a reputation  with this community unless it is a person to person exchange.

Buyer beware.

This is probably out of my spot to talk, but I feel that to build that "reputation" you have to take a chance with a new member. TAGGAR himself is also a new member with 23 posts.

Don't get me wrong, I completely understand that youre looking out for members and thats something rarely seen among other forums, but again, give a newbie a chance. I've been browsing these boards for awhile, I just never signed up because I never had a lexus to ask questions about until recently.

And what is that repuatation with the community you speak of? Just because you post a lot on the forums doesnt mean youre any better or worse than a new person is. Just because you have more internet time, while other people have job or school doesn't make your reputation that much greater. It's all just different case scenarios.

As a moderator, it is a great thing to warn board members, but dont post "I WOULD NOT DO ANY TRADING WITH..."... so technically, i have to post up questions, or make responses until i hit the 1000 mark and then be able to trade or purchase items? That sounds logical.

Once again, I appreciate you looking out for the board members, and I hope you do the same for me, but honestly, its up to TAGGAR to decide. Just because people say something tastes like !Removed! doesnt mean it tastes like !Removed! until you try it....

lol

very true 01gs

Everything needs to be taken with a grain of salt to say the least.

Having a reputation online is a very powerful thing to many. It is not so much what a members posts but how relevant and how involved they get in issues.

Truthfully ,members who spend large amounts of time on the forum tend to care about maintaining there perceived reputation .

So there is nothing wrong with buying or dealing with a new member just try and keep as many safe guards as possible.