Pioneersuby? Cd Changer Help!

My cd changer skips when i play burned cds and eventually says "ERR" after 1 minute of skipping, scraching, and crackeling sounds. It only does it when a burned cd is played.

I am thinking about getting an aftermarket disc changer. Anyone have suggestions for which one to get??

Does anyone have PIONEERSUBY email address? I heard he has all the answers Thanks

My cd changer skips when i play burned cds and eventually says "ERR" after 1 minute of skipping, scraching, and crackeling sounds.  It only does it when a burned cd is played.

I am thinking about getting an aftermarket disc changer.  Anyone have suggestions for which one to get??

Does anyone have PIONEERSUBY email address?  I heard he has all the answers  Thanks

Your laser is slightly out of alignment that is why the changer is throwing the ERR message. If you are using bargain [el cheapo ] cdrw's that sometimes causes the same ERR message. Try buying cd's that are made for burning music.

How much will a pbus adapter run?  Would i need anything else?

It is usually mechanical [ the antena ] or the radio band to antenna wiring may be disconnected.

I have a changer in mint condition if you decide to stay with OEM.

Snowman, Where in minnesota are you located? We could be neighbors.

It is usually mechanical [ the antena ] or the radio band to antenna wiring may be disconnected.

You may have a good point about the antenna. When i bought the car about 2 weeks ago, the antenna was being held on by a hair because the lady driving this car went through the carwash with it up.....idiot. And when i tried to figure out whats up with the antenna, i broke it off. Then when i tried to get the antenna to retract, it did the opposite and spit the majority of the white plastic cord and the antenna was dangaling half way to the ground. So i just cut the whole thing off. Good news tho, i have one coming in the mail.

I'm from maple grove, NW part of the twin cities....where u from??

You may have a good point about the antenna. When i bought the car about 2 weeks ago, the antenna was being held on by a hair because the lady driving this car went through the carwash with it up.....idiot. And when i tried to figure out whats up with the antenna, i broke it off. Then when i tried to get the antenna to retract, it did the opposite and spit the majority of the white plastic cord and the antenna was dangaling half way to the ground. So i just cut the whole thing off. Good news tho, i have one coming in the mail.

I'm from maple grove, NW part of the twin cities....where u from??

Blaine area.

Cool, thats bout 15 20 minutes away

I have a 95gs300 and the window trim is beginning to separate from the door. I don't know how to attatch it back together. I got some JB weld but i don't know where to apply the JBweld. MAybe we could meet some day and you could give me some pointers on it? Let me know

Anybody know where to apply the jbweld

Anybody know where to apply the jbweld

Yeah, I'll tell ya and all you have to do is buy me lunch. :lol:

if ya look at the back of the window trim you'll see attachment points that are broken. You may be able to remove them and JB weld them back onto the window frame or just apply JB weld to the broken pieces and clamp together. DON'T FORGET IT MUST CURE FOR 24 HOURS, so the clamps must stay on and don't use the JBWELD quick, it's not as strong. If I ever remove mine I'll come up with a better way to do it, but for now this works. <_<

I just thought about this....what does the antenna have anything to do with the way my cds are played?

I just thought about this....what does the antenna have anything to do with the way my cds are played?

My bad, I was thinking of another post. :wacko: