Rx 330 With Passenger Cabinet Noise

300gone330

Has anyone experienced creeking in the front passenger cabin area (seemingly around the air vent/windshield-pillar speaker area?) It is about driving me crazy and is most eggregious in the am/cold am. Has anybody dealt with this? How long is this sort of problem warrantied for with Lexus? Car sounds like a 1980's Corvette for all the dash/cabin creaking lately. Ideas appreciated.

Read the basic warranty and noises,that are attributable to normal wear/aging are not covered. But since my car is not even two years old, I'd argue that this overt noise is NOT normal wear for a car under 36K miles.

Has anyone experienced creeking in the front passenger cabin area (seemingly around the air vent/windshield-pillar speaker area?)  It is about driving me crazy and is most eggregious in the am/cold am.  Has anybody dealt with this?  How long is this sort of problem warrantied for with Lexus?  Car sounds like a 1980's Corvette for all the dash/cabin creaking lately.  Ideas appreciated.

Read the basic warranty and noises,that are attributable to normal wear/aging are not covered.  But since my car is not even two years old, I'd argue that this overt noise is NOT normal wear for a car under 36K miles.

I had the same creaking noise. Isolated it to the defogger vent on the passenger side of the dash. Stuck a small piece of foam padding between the dash hole & the vent ducting with a piece of wire for a tool. No more creaking.