2007 Lx?

gatorsmiles

Is anything known about changes to the LX for 2007?  When is a major refresh expected?

Thanks

Not sure but from what I hear the 2007 LX470 is the "new" one. Hard to find alot of good facts, even my dealer says they hear the same rumors that we do. I will keep my 2005LX till then

Is anything known about changes to the LX for 2007?  When is a major refresh expected?

Thanks

Not sure but from what I hear the 2007 LX470 is the "new" one. Hard to find alot of good facts, even my dealer says they hear the same rumors that we do. I will keep my 2005LX till then

I read something that it would be based on the Sequoia--I see that as less than ideal.

Thanks

I read something that it would be based on the Sequoia--I see that as less than ideal.

I have heard that is is based on the Sequoia and also not. I do trust Lexus to come up with something special either way and I will be getting the 2nd one delivered at my dealership. The darn owner get the first! :angry:

• 3 weeks later...
Greg,

I'm down in Ocala--good to see some N Cent Fl people here.  I'm working on finding a good 06 Land Cruiser here--would prefer the LX but no lexus dealer down here for service.  Thanks for the info.

I have a friend who just bought the 06 Land Cruiser, it is nice! Sometimes I wonder why I buy the Lexus as the Land Cruiser is simply outstanding.

Loving this Florida weather, still doing the JetSki in the St. Johns with no wet suit!