Arnott Schmarnott

prix

arnottindustries.com. Yeah, you can order rebuilt struts from them alright, but if there's ever a mix-up on your order and you call to complain, be prepared to be MAULED by their guard dogs (also known as managers). Be prepared to be called a liar, to be told to 'ship those stuts back to us if you don't like it." I am NOT exaggeting in the slightest. Geezus. The next time I need these? suncoreindustries.com. They sell conversion kits for Lexus air struts for less than half Arnott's price. As I said, Arnott Schmarnott.

sun core (see website in my original post) sells conversion kits for all four air

struts for $695.

arnott's rebuilt struts currently sell for 400 each (1600 for all four and they also charge your card another 100 per strut core charge, for a grand total of 2 grand upfront). add tax on to that. the insults and abuse are free.

Interesting

got names and prices?

Prix - Thanks for the warnings! Sorry you had a poor experience after handing them your money! Let's hope they continue to support the lifetime warranty that is supposed to be included with the air struts.

To clarify, Suncore's Conversion Kit for $700 is if you are getting rid of your air struts for good with replacement coil springs and shocks that are made to fit in the exact space of the air struts. Supposedly easy to do and a "permanent" solution to air suspension woes, it certainly is a tempting option.

But for those of us who love that air ride, it's worth it to keep. :cheers:

OOPs!! Sorry all. I looked again and the kits are for converting from air ride to, etc. Well, it's only a matter of time before someone jumps on the bandwagon.

Prix - Thanks for the warnings! Sorry you had a poor experience after handing them your money! Let's hope they continue to support the lifetime warranty that is supposed to be included with the air struts.

To clarify, Suncore's Conversion Kit for $700 is if you are getting rid of your air struts for good with replacement coil springs and shocks that are made to fit in the exact space of the air struts. Supposedly easy to do and a "permanent" solution to air suspension woes, it certainly is a tempting option.

But for those of us who love that air ride, it's worth it to keep.:cheers: