Where To Get A Nav Computer

I have a 2002 European model (Japan made) Lexus RX300 AWD with the nav screen, without the computer. I am living in CI and the importer never sold the car with the computer installed. Now I want to get one a good price to install it and then improve the system with the TV tuner and DVD.

Also I will need the antenna, probably wires...

Any help will be appreciatte!

I have a 2002 European model (Japan made) Lexus RX300 AWD with the nav screen, without the computer. I am living in CI and the importer never sold the car with the computer installed. Now I want to get one a good price to install it and then improve the system with the TV tuner and DVD.

Did the previous owner start a nav install then did not complete it? Because what you have [ I think you have a control screen not a nav screen ], Everyone thinks that they are nav screens but they are not. If you are looking to install nav in your RX I have a full system for you. ;)

Did the previous owner start a nav install then did not complete it? Because what you have [ I think you have a control screen not a nav screen ], Everyone thinks that they are nav screens but they are not. If you are looking to install nav in your RX I have a full system for you. ;)

This is the screen that I have. It has the nav buttons and everything...When I push the nav button, I have the message "The external system is not connected". On the trunk, right side, below the floor panel, I have four connectors. I used to have the hands free telephone original system (For Motorola) that I removed (volume and other cntrols on the steeering wheel). The hands free hardware used to be connected there.

Check the pictures and tell me what do you think I have. Thanks a lot.

post-20589-1130931029_thumb.jpg

post-20589-1130931060_thumb.jpg

This is the screen that I have. It has the nav buttons and everything...When I push the nav button, I have the message "The external system is not connected". On the trunk, right side, below the floor panel, I have four connectors. I used to have the hands free telephone original system (For Motorola) that I removed (volume and other cntrols on the steeering wheel). The hands free hardware used to be connected there.

Can you enlarge the pix a bit, I can't make anything out. Sorry

Or if you can email me larger pix that would work.

• 4 months later...

Can you enlarge the pix a bit, I can't make anything out. Sorry

Or if you can email me larger pix that would work.

Sorry for the delay in answer. I made all kind of questions to my dealer and I can tell you that what I have is all the NAN installation without the nav computer. When I bought the car no maps were available, so Why including the feature?

Do you still have the cpu, antenna and wires? If yes, at what price?

By the way, do you know the menaing of each of the 5 wires that has the RGB connector on the back of the scree? It is the rounded one.

Thanks!