2006 Lexus Gs300 And Tmobile Blackberry 7105t

Hopefully someone can help...

My Blackberry 7105t is working beautifully with the GS using Bluetooth, but I can't figure out how to send my address book from the phone to the car. I hit "Transfer" on the Bluetooth menu and it asks me to send the infoprmation from my phone, but I can't figure out how.

Any Blackberry experts out there?

My Blackberry 7105t is working beautifully with the GS using Bluetooth, but I can't figure out how to send my address book from the phone to the car.  I hit "Transfer" on the Bluetooth menu and it asks me to send the infoprmation from my phone, but I can't figure out how.

Well, I've research this topic. If it's anything like my Motorola RAZR, you have to transfer each phone book entry one at a time. I've heard this complaint from other Bluetooth users on other forums as well. While it's a pain, it's a one-time deal and you can transfer each entry in about 15 seconds, after you get used to the routine! Good luck.

My Blackberry 7105t is working beautifully with the GS using Bluetooth, but I can't figure out how to send my address book from the phone to the car.  I hit "Transfer" on the Bluetooth menu and it asks me to send the infoprmation from my phone, but I can't figure out how.

Well, I've research this topic. If it's anything like my Motorola RAZR, you have to transfer each phone book entry one at a time. I've heard this complaint from other Bluetooth users on other forums as well. While it's a pain, it's a one-time deal and you can transfer each entry in about 15 seconds, after you get used to the routine! Good luck.

I do not know about the blackberry, but as far as the motorola, you can also pop your sim card out of your phone and find a dealer to pop it in a sony, and send the entire phone book (for a small fee perhaps). (provided you save a copy of your phone book to the card memory first)

• 1 year later...
I dont believe you can transfer #s from the blackberry. Its a function on there to protective what could be sensitive buisiness info from being stolen

I have an have an 8700g from tmobile. The manual says that I can... but have not been able to make it work yet... Under the BB bluetooth options, you will find an entry for the car's bluetooth. You can select what entries can be transered, all or most recently dialed.