Navigation I Agree Screen

Is there a way to get around from pressing I Agree everytime you start the car?

I would like to know that answer too, it drives me crazy. Also, Is there a way to type in directions while driving? It would be very convienant to not have to stop.

Is there a way to get around from pressing I Agree everytime you start the car?

I would like to know that answer too, it drives me crazy. Also, Is there a way to type in directions while driving? It would be very convienant to not have to stop.

I found this information at ClubLexus Fourms.com

Enabling nav menus while moving w/ no cables on 2001-2005 Lexus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw the other posts on how to get to the system menu on the newer nav systems and turn on the override that lets you enter nav destinations while moving. After playing around with my nav system on my 2001 GS430, I figured out how to do the same thing. Press the menu button, then choose system option. Then press the top left of the screen, then the bottom left of the screen, then the top left again, then the bottom left again, then finally touch the bottom right of the screen. It will bring up a system menu. Choose the override button, then hit back. If you do this while moving, you won't be able to edit until you stop the first time. If you are stopped when you do this, then you can continue to edit while moving. You can do some other crazy stuff as well, I copied my DVD from my nav system and I am going to see if I can figure out how the thing works to modify it, so that this is enabled permanently, but until then, here you go....

or....................

For my GS300 2004 (Nav with DVD), , the override was turned on very easily .....

First press Menu

The "DVD button"" must be press (no "System button")

Press on the screen: Up Left, Down left, Up left, Down left, then Down right

And then, the "Override button" must be pressed for 5 sec

Could we also make the DVD playing in front screen while driving with one of those new menu

Enable this mod while driving...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also note that if you forget to enable this override before driving the car, just go to the following menu to enable it while driving:

1. [iNFO] Button

2. Select "Language" (this should bring you to the main screen..."English..French..I Agree"

3. Enter the mod command sequence

4. Now enable override

5. Repeat step 1 and step 2 so that you can accept the "I Agree" dialog.

The override should now be enabled while driving the car!

• 11 months later...