Looking For Rebuilt P/s Pump

prix

Thanks. On a web search I'm seeing a few of them. Prefer to go with a 'known' quality rebuilder/brand. Gads, that's really cheap compared to retail. Will consider...

Just got one from AutoZone Here in Arizona for under 120.00 with core exchange.  Lifetime garantee.  For my 91 LS400

Ok, good to know. Thank you!

I got mine at a local supplier "ARI" - American Rebuilder I think. I've had it on for about 2 years, 30k miles and it's fine. I would buy another one from them.

Bob

I am not a DIY, so don't think that would matter in my case. But if anyone knows how to locate someone who could rebuild it...now I would be interested in that. Ideas? The Autozone one sounds cheap. I have also seen one my Malvo(spelling?) for $199 and was going to check out the above recommendation ARI.

Does toyota not sell a rebuild kit for them?

I'm not coming up with ARI when I google that name/initials. Do you have any more specifics by any chance? Thank you...

I got mine at a local supplier "ARI" - American Rebuilder I think. I've had it on for about 2 years, 30k miles and it's fine. I would buy another one from them.

Bob