Can I Take My Lexus Back To The Dealers With This?

I got the SRT intake installed, tom's blinking side mirrors, trd strut bar, buddy kit ground wires with box and 3 sets of hid's on the front and finally viper alarm auto start . If I do take it back to Lexus for service will they refuse to check the car for problems?

The problem is my windows,doors on driver side works time to time now and heat/ac is the same? Just happened today. Need help fast since I'm taking it to Lexus on monday.. will they help me find out what the problems is or tell me to go home?? Thanks

they have to prove that the mods you added aftermarket are the DIRECT cause for whichever problem you are having.

They can't just simply say that a problem wont be covered because of your aftermarket parts unless they can prove that thats what caused the issue.

its an actual federal law but dont know the law number or anything...i'll try to find it and the exact wording they use.

I got the SRT intake installed, tom's blinking side mirrors, trd strut bar, buddy kit ground wires with box and 3 sets of hid's on the front. If I do take it back to Lexus for service will they refuse to check the car for problems?

The problem is my windows,doors on driver side works time to time now and heat/ac is the same? Just happened today. Need help fast since I'm taking it to Lexus on monday.. will they help me find out what the problems is or tell me to go home?? Thanks

You shouldn't have a problem, Your money is as good as anyone elses. Good Luck.

I got the SRT intake installed, tom's blinking side mirrors, trd strut bar, buddy kit ground wires with box and 3 sets of hid's on the front. If I do take it back to Lexus for service will they refuse to check the car for problems?

You shouldn't have a problem, Your money is as good as anyone elses. Good Luck.

What I'm thinking is since I out of warranty, I wouldn't mind paying cash to fix the problem.

they have to prove that the mods you added aftermarket are the DIRECT cause for whichever problem you are having.

They can't just simply say that a problem wont be covered because of your aftermarket parts unless they can prove that thats what caused the issue.

its an actual federal law but dont know the law number or anything...i'll try to find it and the exact wording they use.

I don't think any of those mods are directly related to the problem. Thanks

I don't think any of those mods are directly related to the problem. Thanks

Just found out the problem. The ECU is wet?? Don't get how it got wet??