Hacking Nav?

dkelly

I was talking with a friend who has a Mini and he mentioned that there is an active community of hackers who modify and update the Nav system installed in the Minis. I can't find any information on the Lexus Nav system except how to install iPod or DVD. I believe the system was developed for Lexus by Delphi.

Anyone have hacking info?

• 2 months later...

Denso is the software manufacturer for the Nav system and Pioneer is the hardware manufacturer. There is Vaistech and Coastaltech that do some modding ie Override and IPOD/XM connections...

Try this press VOLUME then press UPPER LEFT, LOWER LEFT, UPPER LEFT, LOWER LEFT, LOWER RIGHT corners for starters..

I was talking with a friend who has a Mini and he mentioned that there is an active community of hackers who modify and update the Nav system installed in the Minis. I can't find any information on the Lexus Nav system except how to install iPod or DVD. I believe the system was developed for Lexus by Delphi.

Denso is the software manufacturer for the Nav system and Pioneer is the hardware manufacturer. There is Vaistech and Coastaltech that do some modding ie Override and IPOD/XM connections...

Try this press VOLUME then press UPPER LEFT, LOWER LEFT, UPPER LEFT, LOWER LEFT, LOWER RIGHT corners for starters..

please elaborate