Wood Steering Wheel On 06' 330?

hifi

Howdy folks,

First time poster here with a small question about the 06' RX 330s...

The lease on my 03 RX 300 is coming up soon and I am looking to get into a 330, however, it doesn't look like any of the 06' models offer a steering wheel with wood. I'm a big fan of it in my RX300 and would like it in my RX330. Is this a request a dealership could accomodate? I can't find anything on the lexus website.

Thanks.

Howdy folks,

The lease on my 03 RX 300 is coming up soon and I am looking to get into a 330, however, it doesn't look like any of the 06' models offer a steering wheel with wood.  I'm a big fan of it in my RX300 and would like it in my RX330.  Is this a request a dealership could accomodate?  I can't find anything on the lexus website.

Thanks.

Check ebay, then ask Lexus dealer to install for you. I have bought a MDX wood steering wheel for ebay for $190 and installed myself on my Acura TL, you just have to be careful with the SRS cable reel. Buy a RX330 service manual, it will pay for itself.

Howdy folks,

The lease on my 03 RX 300 is coming up soon and I am looking to get into a 330, however, it doesn't look like any of the 06' models offer a steering wheel with wood.  I'm a big fan of it in my RX300 and would like it in my RX330.  Is this a request a dealership could accomodate?  I can't find anything on the lexus website.

Thanks.

Why do you think none of the 2006 rx330's have wood on the wheel? Did you actually see all the 330's at the dealer, or just look at pictures on the website?

The pictures on the website aren't always accurate. and i haven't seen any 2006 rx330's in person yet :( I CAN'T believe they don't have the wood steering wheel!!! That's a biggy for me too. That's what pushed me off the edge with the 400h.

• 1 month later...