96 Es 300 Re-programing Key

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW UN-CUT KEY FROM EBAY I NOW NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM IT CAN ANYONE HELP? I HAVE READ SEVERAL ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION BUT NONE PERTAIN TO A 96 ES 300 . I ALSO COULD USE ANY ADVICE ON CUTTING MY KEY SUCH AS.... COST? WHERE TO GO? ANYBODY ELSES EXPEIRIENCE? FIRST TIME HERE ASKING FOR HELP , BUT READ MANY TOPICS AND YOU PEOPLE ARE GOOD , REALLY KNOW YOUR STUFF.

I JUST BOUGHT A NEW UN-CUT KEY FROM EBAY I NOW NEED TO KNOW HOW TO PROGRAM IT CAN ANYONE HELP? I HAVE READ SEVERAL ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION BUT NONE PERTAIN TO A 96 ES 300 . I ALSO COULD USE ANY ADVICE ON CUTTING MY KEY SUCH AS.... COST? WHERE TO GO? ANYBODY ELSES EXPEIRIENCE? FIRST TIME HERE ASKING FOR HELP , BUT READ MANY TOPICS AND YOU PEOPLE ARE GOOD , REALLY KNOW YOUR STUFF.

First off, Stop yelling :chairshot: Second, Here it is. Let us know how it works out. :whistles:

96_key_fob.pdf

YOU ARE AWSOME!!! SORRY ABOUT THE YELLING...LOL I'M REALLY NOT,,, I AM HANDICAPE HAMMERING HERE WITH ONE FINGER IT IS JUST EASIER.. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR HELP..

you can acheive the same results in a softer tone by taking the cap lock off. no one cares if your sentences don't start with a capital letter, not too mention the number of spelling mistakes made by many people throughout this forum.

please stop typing in all caps, it is extremely annoying to read. you may find that less people will respond to posts when they are typed in all caps.

thanks,

steviej.

es/is forum moderator.

ps. see, i just typed the entire post with no caps. no problems.

• 2 months later...

Zin,

I read in another post of yours that you found a locksmith in Kenosha that cuts lexus keys. Could you send me the name please? I need a blank key cut that I got off of e-bay. I went to the Lexus dealer in Appleton, and they don't have a key cutter. Of course, they wanted $250 for a new key.....vs. $60 off of e-bay, and I program it myself. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Zin,

I read in another post of yours that you found a locksmith in Kenosha that cuts lexus keys.  Could you send me the name please?  I need a blank key cut that I got off of e-bay.  I went to the Lexus dealer in Appleton, and they don't have a key cutter.  Of course, they wanted $250 for a new key.....vs. $60 off of e-bay, and I program it myself.  Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

MIKE, kenosha is quite a waze from Appleton but the place is ,,,, HOERNEL LOCK AND KEY...12625529698 Did you get a uncut key with a working remote off ebay?I purchased one myself for 70.00 but it was from the scammer autopimp so I never got anything. Let me know if I can help.