Is This A Blend Door/servo Motor Problem? (video)

PHML

• 9 months later...

I'm having the exact same issue on my GS300 and was quoted a price of well over $1000 to replace the air mix and 2 servo motors under the middle of the dashboard area. Was told they need to special order the part. Keep in mind I got that quote from the stealership. If anyone has a better and cheaper way to fix this problem, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

Guys,

Need your help.

The noise occurs only when tuning ignition to ON position and at startup....no matter if the a/c is ON or OFF.....last about a minute....driving me nuts.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Video: Blend Door / Servo Motor???

• 2 years later...
I'm having the exact same issue on my GS300 and was quoted a price of well over $1000 to replace the air mix and 2 servo motors under the middle of the dashboard area. Was told they need to special order the part. Keep in mind I got that quote from the stealership. If anyone has a better and cheaper way to fix this problem, I'm open to suggestions. Thanks.

Guys,

Need your help.

The noise occurs only when tuning ignition to ON position and at startup....no matter if the a/c is ON or OFF.....last about a minute....driving me nuts.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Video: Blend Door / Servo Motor???

Anyone fixed this A/C Noise problem yet? Post up ppl!!