Need Help With 20'' Rims

Crunkpea

I got A1994 Lexus Es300 and I got some 20'' rims I want to put on. I have seen a Lexus Es300 with 20'' on them I was wondering how do you lift the rear so they would fit on do you have to buy spacers or another kind of shock if anyone knows how to do this please let me know Iwant them on bad but the rear is not high enough let me know if you can help any suggestions

I got A1994 Lexus Es300 and I got some 20'' rims I want to put on. I have seen a Lexus Es300 with 20'' on them I was wondering how do you lift the rear so they would fit on do you have to buy spacers or another kind of shock if anyone knows how to do this please let me know Iwant them on bad but the rear is not high enough let me know if you can help any suggestions

you cant really lift the rear of these cars. you can put 20's on, i myself have seen it done, but IMO, these are wayy too big 18's are perfect.

you wont be able to fit them in the front without either rubbing on the inner or outer fenders...

as far as i know you cant fit those rims. the biggest you can fit is a 19 and even then you may have issuses with the tire rubbing on the strut plate depending on what tire you go with. you may also have to step in your tire size to prevent rubbing. you can lift the care by getting yourself a set of ajustible spindlesto lift the back or you could use a air ride kit. keep in mind that if you do get the rims on your car will be jackt up and will not look right because you will not be able to lower it with that big of a rim. a 20 even with a 30 tire will still lift your car about 2" :cheers: