Radio And Memory Seats

SharpCrease

Hey fellow owners, I have a 1997 ES300 with 70k and found out from a local radio shop that my radio needs to be replaced. The am,cd works but the fm channels do not. They said it was an internal problem. I dont know wheather to belive them or not but chances are that I might need one. Does anybody know where I can find one used for cheap besides ebay??? Is anybody willing to sell theres??????

Also, My memory seats don't function, no beep no nothing. My seats move in all directions manually but dont work with the memory button. Has anyone experinced this before? Can it be that my radio not working completely be the reason for the memory seats to fail. BTW. I bought the car like this so i dont know how long they both been broken. Any help PPPLLLEEAASEEEE.....

The car must be in park with the drivers door open and the key turned on before they will adjust the memory positions.

Saying the Fm doesn't work is not detailed enough of an explanation.

The memory seats still wont work with the drivers door open and the key turned on. The radio works great when surfing am channels and when a cd is in the changer. But when you switch it to fm mode it doesn't play anything. Its not the antenna because the radio shop checked that.