1990 Ls400 Parts Car!

LexDiamondLS400

I have 1990 lexus ls400 with about 250k, that was in great running condition. I was recently blind sided by this lady and my baby has sustained frame damage. Theres is damage to the right front bumper and fender as well as headlight and corner light. There is damage to the back right door and back right fender as well. The way I see it is it will cost too much to fix so im considering this car totalled. The car has alot of new parts and alot of good parts still. If anyone is interested in the car as is for parts please let me know, or if u want to fix the car please let me know. Serious inquiries only, i am willing to let the car go for cheap, but i will not be responsible for the shipping of the car. I live in MD and will give further information, as well as pics of the car a.s.a.p. My email is Joekilla3@hotmail.com for serious bidders only. The car has a brandnew paint job as well and i have pics of the car in my garage of it when i first purchased the car if u want to see how she looked before the accident. I am not considering selling individual parts at this time but my consider it in the future if the car doesnt sell. Thankyou for time and interest if u have any in my offer. God Bless.