Should These Lights Be On

I have a 2nd gen 400 and Ive noticed my pwr/snow button doesnt light up or my heated seat switches.The orange lights on my heated seats will come on when I turn them on but the pic if the seat doesnt light.My trac switch does light up and I thought I remembered these others also lighting up. Would someone mind checking theirs?Thanks

The BULB inside the switch is blown out. I changed my bulb recently. The light only comes on when the head lights are switched on. Changing it is relatively easy, and takes about 1/2 hour if you have removed the console before, and about 1 hour for everyone else. Remove the whole switch, and unscrew the LITTLE bulb under the bottom. Prepare to be RAPED by Lexus and Toyota on this bulb assembly. No one else has one, and they charged me $11.00 for one bulb.

Thanks

i have an 06 300 and the power/snow does light up on the dash when switched on....

not sure about the heated seats....living in arizona i really have NO need to turn that feature on...

The BULB inside the switch is blown out. I changed my bulb recently. The light only comes on when the head lights are switched on. Changing it is relatively easy, and takes about 1/2 hour if you have removed the console before, and about 1 hour for everyone else. Remove the whole switch, and unscrew the LITTLE bulb under the bottom. Prepare to be RAPED by Lexus and Toyota on this bulb assembly. No one else has one, and they charged me $11.00 for one bulb.

That wouldn't be the little rubber tee-shaped base bulb that slides over the two pins, as in the 1998+ switch? If that is the case, all you need is a 12 V lamp with bare wire leads. It's a simple matter to remove the old lamp from the base and insert a new one. I got my bulb at a local electronics store. Radio Shack also has a similar one, but they seem to only come in colors. Perhaps a green one would work? Worth a try for only $1.50.