1993 Sc400 Thinking Of Selling 142k

lexusalex

Here is my 1993 lexus sc400

has traction, heated seats 142,000 mi , modified bfi intake(uses stock air filter), stainless exhaust system. Car runs super, just like new.

My friend has a 1995 sc400 and before i did intake and exhaust his car was faster on a hiway. After the upgrades my car easily smokes him on the hiway. I think it has at least

275hp with modification . I do have a salvage title , only one accident in history that was when i bought it. Was hit in the rear, no frame damage , car drove fine.

Any ideas on how much the car is worth ???

I will take offers

post-20631-1126912339_thumb.jpg

Abput 8 to 12 grand.

has traction, heated seats 142,000 mi , modified bfi intake(uses stock air filter), stainless exhaust system. Car runs super, just like new. 

My friend has a 1995 sc400 and before i did intake and exhaust his car was faster on a hiway. After the upgrades my car easily smokes him on the hiway. I think it has at least

275hp with modification  . I do have a salvage title , only one accident in history that was when i bought it. Was hit in the rear, no frame damage , car drove fine.

I will take offers

Abput 8 to 12 grand.

275hp with modification  . I do have a salvage title , only one accident in history that was when i bought it. Was hit in the rear, no frame damage , car drove fine.

I will take offers

4-6K.

Abput 8 to 12 grand.

I will take offers

4-6K.

I HIGHLY doubt 275HP, maybe 255-260 AT THE MOST!!! But yeat 4-6 grand is what i'd expect to get for it...

Abput 8 to 12 grand.

I will take offers

4-6K.

I HIGHLY doubt 275HP, maybe 255-260 AT THE MOST!!! But yeat 4-6 grand is what i'd expect to get for it...

My friend has a 1995 sc400, which is 260hp stock. Before the upgrades we raced on a highway and his car was a bit faster . After the upgrades to my and his surprise i was easily beating him. So im sure My mods did at least 275 if not more.

My friend has a 1995 sc400, which is 260hp stock. Before the upgrades we raced on a highway and his car was a bit faster . After the upgrades to my and his surprise i was easily beating him. So im sure My mods did at least 275 if not more.

ROFL your can has 250 stock and after 145k it has 230 and at the wheels thats like 170