jaecaro

I like the style of these rims and would like to add them to my 98 es

(Quoted from Ebay)

ADR Wheels

Name: Xclusive

Size: 18"x 8.5"

Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3

Off Set: +38mm

Finish: Triple Plated Chrome (BLING BLING!!!)

1 Quanity is a set of 4 BRAND NEW RIMS AND 4 CENTER CAPS

My question is, will they stick out to far, or are they to tall and make the car look raised? What type of wheel should I put on it and how much can they run? On ebay it says "submit offer" but I don't want to commit if they won't work.

Anyone with advice, PLEASE!!

Jae

dude, you only gave it 27 minutes, would you rather 6 views and 6 guesses.

This site is a little more conservative. Members aren't going to speak up unless they know. Be patient as an extremely knowledgable wheel member will most like pipe in. It's not like we all live on this site.

be patient.

steviej

Most people don't like answering looks questions.

Perfect example - You roll dubs on any Camry-car platform. It looks silly unless you spend some serious time rolling fenders & getting the ride height correct.

However... That's obviously going to offend anyone that's ever bought dubs.

There-hence-forth - A lot of us simply avoid asthetic questions unless it's really good, or really bad.

Personally? 18's are great for looks, but 18 * 8.5 is too large, wide & heavy for good performance / responce. -> So I don't particularly care for them.

Most of the time the rear ride height is good, and the front is 4, 4 1/2" of gap. We all get away with it with the stock wheels, but it looks funny/cheap most of the time once you've dropped money on rims & tires. You'll want to drop the car - or atleast mix & match springs to drop the front.

Most people don't like answering looks questions.

Perfect example - You roll dubs on any Camry-car platform. It looks silly unless you spend some serious time rolling fenders & getting the ride height correct.

However... That's obviously going to offend anyone that's ever bought dubs.

There-hence-forth - A lot of us simply avoid asthetic questions unless it's really good, or really bad.

Personally? 18's are great for looks, but 18 * 8.5 is too large, wide & heavy for good performance / responce. -> So I don't particularly care for them.

Most of the time the rear ride height is good, and the front is 4, 4 1/2" of gap. We all get away with it with the stock wheels, but it looks funny/cheap most of the time once you've dropped money on rims & tires. You'll want to drop the car - or atleast mix & match springs to drop the front.

Thank you for your honest reply. I really appreciate it!