96 Lexus Es300 Worth It?

hkjewop

Is a 96 Lexus es300 with 110k miles worth it for my first car? I found one locally that is very clean in and out no scratches/dings/dents and the interior looks like it was just detailed.

KBB has it listed as its worth 6,900.

She has it for sale at 6,500. How hi do you think i should go? The highest i was planning on going was 6k. I'm going to her house in about 30 minutes to test drive and probably buy it. I need info fast!

yea my parents are making me do that. They are gonna right me a check and say it's contigent until I have my mechanic check it out. Damn..I have a 7.50/hour job and I have to pay 1/3 of my insurance, 3/4 of the car cost, and gas. How can i afford to upgrade!

yea my parents are making me do that.  They are gonna right me a check and say it's contigent until I have my mechanic check it out.  Damn..I have a 7.50/hour job and I have to pay 1/3 of my insurance, 3/4 of the car cost, and gas.  How can i afford to upgrade!

Get another job :whistles:

• 4 weeks later...
Is a 96 Lexus es300 with 110k miles worth it for my first car?  I found one locally that is very clean in and out no scratches/dings/dents and the interior looks like it was just detailed.

KBB has it listed as its worth 6,900.

She has it for sale at 6,500.  How hi do you think i should go? The highest i was planning on going was 6k.  I'm going to her house in about 30 minutes to test drive and probably buy it.  I need info fast!

WELL I JUST BOUGHT A 96 ES 300 FOR $7,000 BUT IT WAS JUST ALL CHECKED OUT . FLUIDS DRAINED BRAKES CHECKED BUT NOT DING FREE I'M AFFRAID . I WOULD GRAB IT IF IT RUNS AND LOOKS GOOD

Is a 96 Lexus es300 with 110k miles worth it for my first car?

Posted Sep 12 2005, 06:49 PM

ZINFANDEL22

1) YOU ARE OVER A MONTH BEHIND IN POSTING.

2) TYPING IN ALL CAPS CONVEYS YOU AS SHOUTING. IT'S ANNOYING TO READ & IT MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN !Removed!.

(See how annoying it is to read that?)

Kids, remember to type in a semi-normal style.

Say no to !Removed!... Less it's that quality !Removed!!

collegehumor.69646.451xAUTO.jpg

whistling1.gif

Nice!

cheers.gif

B)