Brake Calipers

ravenracer

Wasupp Ok few weeks ago i decided to give my caliperss a change of color so called up my friend n BAmmmm i got it done didnt take logn about 2 hrs or less cause i wanted to be done in a good way

itss graphite metallic Colorr so it was Shiny In some views esp when SUn is SHINING ill POST some picss up Soon N u can chek it outtt

I've been thinking about doing this also and changing the color of the calipers.   Where did you get the paint kit ?   I want to make sure I do it the right way and it doesn't wash off in the first rain.  hahahahaha

Hey wasup steve yeah it just normal spray bottle make sure its FOr High temperature (Heat) and For METAL use cause liek u said u dont want it to wash away hahah . I think u can get the spray bottle at ADVANCED Auto or any car parts.Altho i think the COLOR is limited it think cause i didnt have alot of choice. U can also use is spray paint for WHEELS , thats what I USED .If u decide to go for it n need some instructions just let me know here some pics, by the way can u give me soem details n maybe some pics of your K & N filter if it is short ram or cold.

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

I've been thinking about doing this also and changing the color of the calipers.  Where did you get the paint kit ?  I want to make sure I do it the right way and it doesn't wash off in the first rain.  hahahahaha

For high gloss finish, use G2, you can buy it from tirerack. Brush on wins my vote.

When making a thread,try and make it mean something in the title as

"Brake Calipers, It was a Success"

Is pretty much useless in telling you what the thread is entailing.

So what did you use to paint the calipers? Name?

allrighty Then i used Spray paint for wheels its actually for wheels hahaha i think its DUPONT .