Best New Rx400h Deal

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey DesiINCT,

I currently own a 2001 RX 300, which I'm thinking of updating into a hybrid, also. I am in MA, but close to the CT. border.

If you don't mind sharing where you got a deal, I would be interested. The only problem I have, is the friend, mechanic, doesn't

do hybrids, but can refer me to someone, that works on the side. I have to admit, it's been far and away, the best vehicle I've

ever owned. I guess, once you're pasted 50....you can occasionally treat yourself.

Thanxs, PharmGuy

(Paul)

Hey DesiINCT,

I currently own a 2001 RX 300, which I'm thinking of updating into a hybrid, also. I am in MA, but close to the CT. border.

If you don't mind sharing where you got a deal, I would be interested. The only problem I have, is the friend, mechanic, doesn't

do hybrids, but can refer me to someone, that works on the side. I have to admit, it's been far and away, the best vehicle I've

ever owned. I guess, once you're pasted 50....you can occasionally treat yourself.

Thanxs, PharmGuy

(Paul)

Hi Paul,

I agree it is one of the best vehicles we have owned so far. The Lexus comes with a 4 year bumper to bumper warranty so we don't need to worry about taking it to a different mechanic for a while. We are also considering to buy the extended warranty just for peace of mind and unknown issues with a high tech car.

We bought it at:

McDermott Lexus OF New Haven

203 466 9999

Murray M. Mendro (Sales Consultant)

Pat Matera (Sales Manager)

They did a good job locating the color we wanted. You might want to hurry if you want to get a 2008, they don't have many available. Let me know if you want to contact them and I can give you my name and number.

Best of luck!

Desi.