Ditching A/c And Updating Cooling System

Hi, I am getting ready to update my cooling system, ditch my A/C and find a little more cheap easy HP.

I have a 93 SC300 5-speed, in order to take the A/C compressor off I will have to re-route my belts. I would like to know if anyone has done this or if anyone knows if toyota makes a belt for the SC300 with out A/C (part number preferrebly).

I just purchased 2 12" electric fans (not installed yet, I am waiting until the weekend) and a therm. So I would like to update to an electric water pump as well and pretty much just keep my alternator and my powersteering running off of my serp. belt. Does anyone know of a good/cheap electric water pump? Has anyone installed an electric water pump, if so what impression did it give as far as hp improvement?

I just did the BFI mod and that worked out great. I am still on the market for an AFM adapter plate to accept a simple cone filter but can't seem to find a place that stocks them.

Any help will be greatly appreciated and I will post the results of my in-seat dyno (aka butt/seat dyno, lol)

Thanks for your help guys,

Derek

93 SC300 Black on black wheels, lowered 2 inches, dark tint.

1985 Toyota Corolla 2-tone Hatchback lowered 2 inches

99 Ducati 750 SS

63 Chevy Impala 49k original miles (my baby)

Well I still havent gotten around to removing the A/C, but I did install the electric fans. This was actually somewhat of a pain, because you cannot see the front side of the radiator.

I did feel a noticable gain from doing just this despite what other people have posted on here. Now when I grab second gear from just below redline it definatly chirps the tires for longer, I would almost go as far to say that this gave me more HP than the BFI!

I am still awaiting my day off for enough time to COMPLETLY remove the A/C. This looks like its going to be a pretty major task. I am pretty sure that i will have to remove the whole front bumper cover assembly as well as the radiator-a/c radiator, lower lines, compressor, and the hard lines all the way back to the fire wall. I am interested on any info about doing this if any one has any. Thanks guys.

Well I still havent gotten around to removing the A/C, but I did install the electric fans. This was actually somewhat of a pain, because you cannot see the front side of the radiator.

I did feel a noticable gain from doing just this despite what other people have posted on here.  Now when I grab second gear from just below redline it definatly chirps the tires for longer, I would almost go as far to say that this gave me more HP than the BFI!

I am still awaiting my day off for enough time to COMPLETLY remove the A/C. This looks like its going to be a pretty major task.  I am pretty sure that i will have to remove the whole front bumper cover assembly as well as the radiator-a/c radiator, lower lines, compressor, and the hard lines all the way back to the fire wall.  I am interested on any info about doing this if any one has any.  Thanks guys.

You might want to talk this over with JPI @ http://www.jpimportz.org/