I Need A Little Help

My parents are looking to buy a new car. They've test drove the Accord and the Camry, and are out test driving the Acura TSX right now. Does anyone know anything about the TSX? I've read some good reviews of it, but since its only been out a few months, I havent heard anything about anyones experiences with it and I havent seen any on the road yet. I would prefer they get a Lex, but they dont have the money for one right now :( since they're putting 2 kids through college.

So, any unbiased thoughts on the TSX? They like both the Accord and Camry, but I'd like to see my mom get the TSX since it comes standard with stuff I know they wouldn't splurge for on the Accord or Camry.

I've read very good reviews of the TSX. Outside North America, the TSX is sold as the Accord. The only downside, other than price, of going with the TSX over the Accord or Camry is that it's a bit smaller than either of those two cars.