Getting More Power Out Of Rx330?

sdaccord01

Hi,

I'm pretty sure most of you who have an RX330 probably think that the car doesn't have enough HP to match its weight. I was looking at a solution like this: http://www.autoaccessorystore.com/w/weapon...Lexus-RX330.asp

I'm looking at the Weapon R Secret Intake and I'm not too sure how well it works. Does anybody have any experience with something like this? I know that for power I could have gotten an FX35, but the build quality and interior quality of materials on the Lexus is so much better. By the way, I have a 2005 RX330, ThunderCloud Edition in ThunderCloud Metallic.

It increases air flow, but the source of inlet air is still inside the hot engine bay. It would be better just remove the intake resonator and put an air horn to collect cold air from the left front bumper hole. Cost is about 1/10 of Weapon R, probably higher HP gain.

Another way to increase power is to insolate intake manifold from heat transfer Thermoblok Spacer

Better HP gain is achieved if you lower intake air temperature and increase air flow.