Survey: Outlaw Engineering Thermoblok Spacer

TunedRX300

This survey is approved by moderator (SKperformance)

Outlaw Engineering makes Thermoblok Spacers for many cars with excellent results. Spacers insulate intake manifolds and throttle bodies from heat generated by engines. Cooler intake manifold and throttle bodies lower temperature of inlet air and gains horse power and torque.

post-13204-1123922127_thumb.jpg

post-13204-1123922322_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately there is no application for RX300 or ES300 yet. If there are enough owners interested in this modification, I can take the lead to contact Outlaw Engineering to start developing an application for 1MZFE based cars (including Camry V6 and Highlander). The installation should be easy when it is time to clean intake manifold. But there is cost of $100 estimated for the product once it is developed and they do need about 20 interested owners before making a spacer for a new application.

I am not affliated to Outlaw Engineering, just trying to see if there is enough people. There are very limited performance oriented products on the market now, I hope this is just a positive start to change that trend.

Anyone interested, please reply or PM. Thank you.

post-13204-1123923395_thumb.jpg

Please also see FAQ for their answers on questions such as "would this void my warranty and affect emission?"