Trunk Lid Popper

I'm kinda tired of seeing all the other $45k+ rides around me with trunk lids that pop open with the touch of a button, but my own ride ('93 SC4) came without that amenity. I know i can get a trunk "opener" key-fob option from any auto alarm place, but does anyone here have an actual "popper" installed?

You know, something that'll pop it far enough open for the pneumatic shocks to finish opening it the rest of the way, and not just unlock it? If so, were they able to hook it up to the under-dash release switch too, or just the remote key-fob?

Thanks.

Spank'in brand new shocks will pop that trunk fully open from just the press of the button. The install is easy too, do a search.

I installed brand new shocks just 8 months ago. I expected them to be slow and lethargic in the middle of a cold winter - which they were. Once summer hit and they were able to operate in regular temps, they did respond much better, but i've still gotta hoist the lid up a good 1/4 to 1/3 of the way before the shocks take over and lift it the rest of the way.