Selling Supratt, Need Advice

ttsupra5

Hey Guys,

I'm in the process of selling my supra twin turbo and I'm looking to get the wife a IS300. Sorry for the nubie post but I'm looking for some advice from the pros!

Now that I'm getting rid of the gas guzzler how are these on gas with the auto. I heard from others you won't get the 18 in the city. What are you guys getting city and hwy?

Also I have winter 17" wheels and tires for the supra and I know the IS tires are bad in the snow. Anyone have experience knowing if these bolt patterns are compatible?

Finally any major changes 02-04 models?

Thanks a ton guys!

gerald

Hey Guys,

I'm in the process of selling my supra twin turbo and I'm looking to get the wife a IS300.  Sorry for the nubie post but I'm looking for some advice from the pros!

Now that I'm getting rid of the gas guzzler how are these on gas with the auto. I heard from others you won't get the 18 in the city.  What are you guys getting city and hwy? 

Also I have winter 17" wheels and tires for the supra and I know the IS tires are bad in the snow.  Anyone have experience knowing if these bolt patterns are compatible?

Finally any major changes 02-04 models? 

Thanks a ton guys!

gerald

I get around 19-20 mpg local, with automatic 02, IS in small town. Best mileage on all highway driving has been 25 mpg.

Those who live where it snows say the IS is worthless in snow without snow tires. Most snow tire conversions go to the 16" stock wheels to get away from the low profile. Not sure about the fitment of Supra wheels.

No major changes 02 to 04. After the 06 IS comes out this fall, the prices on older models should drop anothe notch. Ought to be able to get a 02 automatic for around $18,000 around that time.