Sound Systems

indiasfinest

im really into sound system so i got myself 2....downstairs i have a 42" plasma tv...and a complete martin logan system..400 disc dvd player and denon reciever.i wanted to get the sony xbr but 2 expensive (11k) martin logan claims there top of the line...upstairs i have a 55" mitsubishi diamond series...3 subs...5 speakers (including center channel) denon reciever, denon DVD player (with SACD) ....got a good deal lol...speakers are bose....what you guys got?

Well, my parents have a 32" SHARP Aquos LCD in their bedroom, no clue to what the auxilary speakers are; there's 4- 2 in the room and 2 in the bathroom. SHARP DVD player.

Family room there's the newest addidtion to the family, a $7,000 SHARP Aquos LCD- apparently the biggest LCD on the market. It's a beast. It's also the only one I have a picture of. Sony DVD/VHS combo.

The thing the TV is on is not permanent, we still have to wait on the $4,500 Stickley cabinet for another month, and then we get the Yamaha SoundBar, 40 speakers and 2 subs built into 1 unit that projects sound in every direction. It sounds crazy. And it is.

gfx_ysp1room_001.jpg

13" SHARP LCD in the kitchen. No one ever watches it. :whistles:

Basement is the old 27" JVC tube TV, 2 of them. One is out in the main room with my PS2, and the other is in my room with XBox, XBox Live and cable TV.

Bling.

post-18112-1124343116_thumb.jpg

HOLY *BLEEP*..is that in ur house???? by the way if ur gonna pay 7k y not just get a plasma? better pic. quality..check it out i gota pioneer elite...and i thought my system was baad...(as in good) lol

I just bought the 70" Sony Qualia 006. This is fed by an SA8300HD DVR cable box.

This is a rear projection set which I preferred over the plasma sets that I have seen. Read up about the specs on this set.