Traction Control Ecu

sjc6765

Trac is controlled by 2 computers, the abs computer is the main control unit for the traction control but there is also a small trac computer behind the glove box, you will have to remove the glove box to get to that one.

Trac is controlled by 2 computers, the abs computer is the main control unit for the traction control but there is also a small trac computer behind the glove box, you will have to remove the glove box to get to that one.

And then what, maybe behind the dash? Sounds like you are guessing. I asked a straight forward question, this is the third place that I have been told to look. Maybe you should not respond if you don't know what you are talking about.

• 16 years later...
On 8/19/2005 at 12:28 PM, sjc6765 said:

And then what, maybe behind the dash? Sounds like you are guessing. I asked a straight forward question, this is the third place that I have been told to look. Maybe you should not respond if you don't know what you are talking about.

Any news fam? I'm trying to turn off traction control myself on a 1995 sc400!

• Like 1