Ahhh A Nick In My New Wheel..

akewlguy

Well I spent two wonderful hours touching up my LEXUS!!

Then the worst thing happened.. I saw a nick in my new wheel.. Dont worry I did not panic, but it was tough.

I dont know what the hell hit my wheel, but there is a .2 inch by .3 inch .05 inch deep nick in the wheel. I have a finished silver. Can this be repaired or do I have to spend $200 to buy a new wheel.

Thought I would include a few new pictures of the LEXUS! Cheers to LEXUS

post-17623-1123549944_thumb.jpg

Thanks man. Yeah I did a few mods, but nothing out of this world. As for the tint I have always put 35 on the rear and 20 on the front. This seems to keep the police happy, while protecting my interior and keeping LEXUS cool.

The wheels and tires are awesome! Another awesome addition to come is my veteran plates with my name! I cant wait! I will have more pictures when plates are received.

Along with the obvious changes I had to get the dash lights and needles fixed. What amazes me is the fact everyone was *BLEEP*ed off that I was going to buy a 1993. Well now everyone is like your 2000 LEXUS is awesome!

Cheers to LEXUS!!