Where To Get Cd Changer Repaired?

I apologize if this is one of those questions everyone is sick of answering. I searched for a while last night and could not find the answer.

Looking for a place to send my CD Changer to get repaired. I remember seeing someone on this forum who could do it, or sells repaired units, but cannot remember who it was. Any help is appreciated. Please email me if you have any info. Thanks!

ttumr2@yahoo.com

1998 GS400

w/ NAV

Symptoms: CD Cartidge stuck in changer. Eject button lights up and blinks, but won't let go of the cartridge. NAV/CD says "No Disc" (or something like that).

Brgds,

David

I apologize if this is one of those questions everyone is sick of answering.  I searched for a while last night and could not find the answer.

Looking for a place to send my CD Changer to get repaired.  I remember seeing someone on this forum who could do it, or sells repaired units, but cannot remember who it was.  Any help is appreciated.  Please email me if you have any info.  Thanks!

ttumr2@yahoo.com

1998 GS400

w/ NAV

Symptoms:  CD Cartidge stuck in changer.  Eject button lights up and blinks, but won't let go of the cartridge.  NAV/CD says "No Disc" (or something like that).

Brgds,

David

Check your email. ;)

I apologize if this is one of those questions everyone is sick of answering.  I searched for a while last night and could not find the answer.

Looking for a place to send my CD Changer to get repaired.  I remember seeing someone on this forum who could do it, or sells repaired units, but cannot remember who it was.  Any help is appreciated.  Please email me if you have any info.  Thanks!

ttumr2@yahoo.com

1998 GS400

w/ NAV

Symptoms:  CD Cartidge stuck in changer.  Eject button lights up and blinks, but won't let go of the cartridge.  NAV/CD says "No Disc" (or something like that).

Brgds,

David

I had the exact same problem, sent mine to A&N Technologies, S. Plainfield NJ 908-222-8768, they fixed it for $306

ttumr2@yahoo.com

1998 GS400

w/ NAV

Brgds,

David

I had the exact same problem, sent mine to A&N Technologies, S. Plainfield NJ 908-222-8768, they fixed it for $306

For that price you could have bought a brand new pioneer changer and the cable to adapt it as well <_<

What kind of cable do you need to adapt a new cd changer to the audio system. Someone on here awhile back told me that you could not buy an aftermarket changer and get it to work on the lexus audio system. Is this true?

What kind of cable do you need to adapt a new cd changer to the audio system.  Someone on here awhile back told me that you could not buy an aftermarket changer and get it to work on the lexus audio system.  Is this true?

A aftermarket cd changer will not be able to understand the headunit commands. If your car is not factory prewired then you will need a custom wiring harness to complete your stock system. I have the custom wiring harness if interested.

I believe only pioneer changers will work with the pioneer systems. However I thought PIONEERSUBY had cables to adapt from the original changer to a newer pioner with the pbus connector. The only other way to do it with a non pioneer unit is fm modulated. Or wait for the new VAIS module to come out. You still wouldn't be able to control it through the OEM headunit.