Who To File A Complaint To?

bored7one4

i bought my rx from a small dealership in california and the car has been in and out of the shop for about a month due to some check engine light and knock sensor problem. now that i need to replace the MAF sensor on the car, the dealer ship wont replace it for me and they said cuz it out of warranty, (cuz it been over a month). can someone tell me who and where do i file a complaint about the the dealership cuz the warranty should not have been over if the car has problems for the whole time it got it.

this is in california.

someone tell me to call the state board? dont know if that true tho or if they do exist.

thanks

Clean you maf and you should be fine for not getting the CEL on.

A very simple 10 minute fix.

Complaint would be filed with the Bureau of Automotive Repair for the STate of California. They have a web site for doing this.

Clean you maf and you should be fine for not getting the CEL on.

A very simple 10 minute fix.

i know the MAF sensor does not cost much to replace and even not that hard to clean from some of the post in this forum, but fact is that they sold me a bad car to start with and the whole first month i had the car, it was in the shop for repairs. Now how can they take there time to fix some parts and when the warranty is over, not fix the rest of the problems? that just not good business and just not right.

thanks