Control Arms?

Go Ebay Motors theres a seller with a very high rating selling them for about $400/ side w/ shipping included. Do a search for "sc arms" and they should come up. Or another option is that you can buy the bushing kits and have your arms re-built but you still have to replace the ball joint to fully rebuild them. Still high but thats because its a Lexus part, but it is the cheapest I've seen, unless you get supra arms.

I found a Daizen Control Arm Bushing Kit

can i get that instead of the factory, control arm

Yes, the ride will be a little stiffer, but from what I heard the ride quality remains pretty good. I know Lexus sells seperate bushings for the 97+ models that will fit the 92-96. Just check your ball joints to make sure they are in good shape. The bushings have to be pressed so most likely you'll have to have a mechanic do the work unless you have the tools. If you have high mileage it might just be worth spending the extra money for the arm b/c of the ball joint.

You can also try Supra 93-94 control arm. It would fit on the sc4 but ride alittle stiffer. The good thing is that it is much cheaper than the lexus control arm. I ordered a pair for only 400, this is a special deal from my friend that work at a toyota dealer. But the regular price should not be that much more I think.

• 1 month later...