Looking For These Headlight Covers

Zuluhammer

I just inherited a LS400 from my dad... I wasn't too excited at first but I think there is a lot of potential to customize it.

I have been searching EVERYWHERE for clear headlight covers found in this picture ---> http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/TRE2089lp.htm

:cries: please please please someone help me!!!

thanks

the headlights in that picture are different... atleast I hope so, the headlights on my 97 LS are not "clear" they have that coating or whatever it is on the lens, which looks really outdated.

thanks for the link... do you (or anyone else) have any pics of the covers? I just want to make sure it's what i am looking for.

the headlights in that picture are different... atleast I hope so, the headlights on my 97 LS are not "clear" they have that coating or whatever it is on the lens, which looks really outdated.

thanks for the link... do you (or anyone else) have any pics of the covers? I just want to make sure it's what i am looking for.

We're actually ordering some sets from the manufacturer right now. It'll be test fitted over next week and we can provide you with the pictures for both clear and smoked headlight covers.

These are the only pictures that we currently have:

gts_clear_hlc_car_50.jpg

gts_smoke_car_50.jpg

He's talking about the headlight design. He wants something that has a clear lens, as apposed to the hazed one on the 95. Not the actual covers if im understanding him correctly.

The pic he was enhance so the sun doesn’t glare too much, and it appeared as if they headlights had clear lenses.

Although they are not widely available, I have seen pics of them, and have heard they are available in Japan on a custom order basis. When you hear the word Japan, and customer order basis, think $1000+.

Wow free LS400. Not bad..

Read "Millionare next door." More or less goes into the children who get things and dont work for them typically have issues. Dont fall into this trap.

The LEXUS is awesome! Get some tint on it and LEXUS will look awesome!

He's talking about the headlight design.  He wants something that has a clear lens, as apposed to the hazed one on the 95.  Not the actual covers if im understanding him correctly.

The pic he was enhance so the sun doesn’t glare too much, and it appeared as if they headlights had clear lenses.

Although they are not widely available, I have seen pics of them, and have heard they are available in Japan on a custom order basis.  When you hear the word Japan, and customer order basis, think $1000+.

Oh, ok i see what you mean. You mean he wants the "euro" design headlights instead of the clear ones. hm... i can't tell too much from the first picture provided that the car has those. i've personally never seen them before, but, good luck finding them!

Wow free LS400. Not bad..

Read "Millionare next door." More or less goes into the children who get things and dont work for them typically have issues. Dont fall into this trap.

The LEXUS is awesome! Get some tint on it and LEXUS will look awesome!

hey i am no richboy...my uncle bought that car used and sold it to my dad cheap, it isnt exactly in the best shape.

anyways like mrlexo said i want "euro" style headlights but there is no way i am gonna drop 1k for custom headlights haha.

thanks for all the help...