Door Bell Chimes

Elsupremo

This is a minor problem but it is starting to get annoying. Every time I turn hard right as in going into my parking garage 4 level what I think is the door bell chimes a single time right when the G forces are at the apex of the turn.. Any ideas where this bell is located so I can fix it?

Thanks,

This is a minor problem but it is starting to get annoying. Every time I turn hard right as in going into my parking garage 4 level what I think is the door bell chimes a single time right when the G forces are at the apex of the turn.. Any ideas where this bell is located so I can fix it?

Thanks,

That happens when my winshield fluid is low. The chime rings once, and goes away. Try filling it up.

Yep, I would agree. It sounds like you're low on fluid somewhere and it's swishing/swashing around, tripping your warning reminder.

Thanks guys,

Makes sense although I would have thought the low washer fluid warning light would come on. I will try your solution and let you know what happens.

great forum thanks again!