Recommended Repair Manual

Hi all. I'm looking for a recommendation for a good repair manual so I can nurse my 95 SC300 back to health again. Apparently the previous owner didn't take care of her too well and did a hack job on the stereo so I'm trying to remove the old RF modulator system myself and need info on how to remove the rear seat backs, deck lid, center console, etc. and was wondering what manual would you recommend for me. I've seen some on Ebay but no clue if they're good or not. I remember buying the first available repair manual for my Honda motorcycle and it pretty much sucked so does anyone out there know of a good one for a simple person like me?

Thanks.

Im going to buy the real deal shop manual when I have the spare cash. I think you can find one for $200 and everyone says they are worth their weight in gold. Ive seen the CD versions on E-Bay that claim to include everything for $30, but I havent heard if they are accurate or complete.

there are usually two books for every lexus model vol. 2 usually has the electronics stuff in it but its good to check with the dealer. and if you only plan to do the electronics stuff you only need that one and you can get away with about $100+ and if you are planning on engine work then you need vol. 1 but in any case dont waste your time with chiltons manuals and things like that. just get the factory manual :lol: