2005 Lx 470 Satellite Radio

Guys, I work for a company that exports vehicles to Europe. Alot of these guys in Europe have no need for the Satellite Radios that are coming in the LX 470's so we have been taking them out. I have probably a half a dozen to get rid of. They retail for about $250 but if you e-mail me I can give you a really good price on a unit (i.e. $150 plus shipping). As far as I know these things are just plug and play, they come with the actual physical unit and the antennae.

dan55@cogeco.ca

Both XM and Siri?

Lexus installed satellite radios are XM, I think they cut a deal with them that they would only carry their brand of radio, so the radios I have are all factory XM radios made for the 2005-2006 Lexus LX 470.

Part number on them is 86120-AA150 in case you want to call your local Lexus store and find out the pricing on them.

• 2 years later...
Guys, I work for a company that exports vehicles to Europe. Alot of these guys in Europe have no need for the Satellite Radios that are coming in the LX 470's so we have been taking them out. I have probably a half a dozen to get rid of. They retail for about $250 but if you e-mail me I can give you a really good price on a unit (i.e. $150 plus shipping). As far as I know these things are just plug and play, they come with the actual physical unit and the antennae.

dan55@cogeco.ca

Hi

I'm from Greenland and curious to hear what your company put in as replacement for what you are removing? My 2001 LX has some trouble receiving our local fm radio frequency, because the radio can't receive europian freq...

• 5 months later...