looking for some tite rims

atxwakechic

• 1 month later...

I have a 91' lexus LS 400 also, pretty tricked out..I could name a hundred different rims that would turn heads like nothin...but how much do you want to spend is the question..if you want to get rims and tires as a package ive found them at 18 inch for $1,100..a very good price..Thats what i have on my car silver 18's with Kuhmo ecsta directional tires that come with the rims...If you can spend big bucks, nothing looks better than a gleamin pair of lexanis..but motegi, momo, konig and enkei have sweet rims too..being a youger lexus owner (20) im sorta into the import scene, but didnt want a honda or acura (everyone has those now) So I im starting to know about the lexus a lot more. Feel free to ask me anything else, also, when you do fix up your Lex, if it isnt already, it turns more heads than any Honda on the block.

• 1 month later...
im looking for 18s for my ls400, its 1991 and i had some tite ones but i hit a curb and bent them, if you know of some ones that would bling, id apprecaite it, thanks. :)

i got some for sale! check out the buy/sell section. They are 18's and VERY nice!!!! Very wide!

chris@speedalliance.com

• 6 years later...