Transmission On 03 Es300

I had the recalibration done on my car at 35,400 miles. It is worse than before-- it reeves up very high to shift from 1st to 2nd and to 3rd. Once it gets up to 4th gear it seems smooth. I now have @ 36.400 miles on it. My miles per gallon has gone down to 23 for half highway and half town driving.

Have called to talk with the service manager and he has not returned my call. Will try again this week.

I don't know anything @ cars so I don't know what to have them do.It is still under warrantee.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

I had the recalibration done on my car at 35,400 miles. It is worse than before-- it reeves up very high to shift from 1st to 2nd and to 3rd. Once it gets up to 4th gear it seems smooth. I now have @ 36.400 miles on it. My miles per gallon has gone down to 23 for half highway and half town driving.

Have called to talk with the service manager and he has not returned my call. Will try again this week.

I don't know anything @ cars so I don't know what to have them do.It is still under warrantee.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Same problem here! If you get an answer from Lexus, please post. As I said in the original thread about transmissions.....I felt that this newest update would definitely impact on your fuel mileage. I wish they could undo this newest upgrade because living with it for about a month I really hate it!! I want to go back to the previous flash. :cries: