Getting My Sc300 Tomorrow...

Ok so my dad is bringing home my SC300 tomorrow.. it's a 93... and I'm really excited about it since it's my first car and all... but I was wondering about some basic modifications I could do that won't cost too much money... for performance and appearance... I'm thinking about tips, tint, and someone told me about a K&N filter (I don't exactly know what that is and if its worth changing)... anyways, any suggestions from you guys?

Where in SoCal are you? I'm in South Pasadena, but am frequently in the Redondo Beach area.

I take it you are not too mechanically inclined? If so, that is okay. Lots of people learn more and more every day.

The K&N filter will run you about $55. It is a drop-in performance air filter. Other basic performance items are springs and performance shocks, exhaust, etc.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Where in SoCal are you?  I'm in South Pasadena, but am frequently in the Redondo Beach area. 

I take it you are not too mechanically inclined?  If so, that is okay.  Lots of people learn more and more every day. 

The K&N filter will run you about $55.  It is a drop-in performance air filter.  Other basic performance items are springs and performance shocks, exhaust, etc. 

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks for the help. I'm in the San Fernando Valley. You're right, I'm not mechanically inclined... I just want to do a few minor things to make it look a little better I guess. For example, on the Mercedes 300E that my mom drives, we made it look like a newer model by changing the headlights and the grill. Is there anything I can do to make this look like a newer model and/or "better" ?