Strut Tower Bar

My sponsor has a BRAND NEW strut bar for $55 SHIPPED for your ES 300. Tell him BRIAN sent you, maybe he can get you a discount. Let me know how it went.

SORRY

THEY ARE YOUR SPONSER NOT "LOC" SO THEIR IS NO ADVERTISING THEM HERE

Edited by SKperformance

Please skip a strut tower bar.

Unless you weld one together, you will never find one stiff enough to help. Not only that, but they also provide nothing in the way of handling. They bump intake most intake manifolds when the engine rocks. The list of why not to buy one goes on and on.

Total bling. You may want bling, I don't know.

If you want something functional, buy a rear sway bar. TRD makes one, as does Whiteline.

92-96 Camry.

i have a full airbagit.com air ride kit and i am looking for anything that will help to improve my handling when it bucks on rough road . i have never herd of a rear sway bar for the ES do you have a part # for them

i have a full airbagit.com air ride kit and i am looking for anything that will help to improve my handling when it bucks on rough road . i have never herd of a rear sway bar for the ES do you have a part # for them

P.S i am from Alberta (Edmonton) but i also have hock ups in BC Van area

Whiteline sway bar 92-96 camry (BTR36)

Rear whiteline swaybar for 92-96 camry.

Cal TRD Suppliers to find the RSB for a 92-96 Camry.

The Whiteline is thicker at 20mm.

The TRD is only 19mm, but has two settings (holes). One hole (track setting) puts more tension on the sway bar.

The whiteline is on the track side of the TRD - but not quite as tight. I love my whiteline.

Whiteline sway bar 92-96 camry (BTR36)

Rear whiteline swaybar for 92-96 camry.

Cal TRD Suppliers to find the RSB for a 92-96 Camry.

The Whiteline is thicker at 20mm.

The TRD is only 19mm, but has two settings (holes). One hole (track setting) puts more tension on the sway bar.

The whiteline is on the track side of the TRD - but not quite as tight. I love my whiteline.

thanks man

:cheers: