85 In Second Gear.. Yeahhhhhh

akewlguy

ECU I like the Audi interior to.

A 5 second 3? The only 3 I know that can do 60 in 5 seconds would be the M3. A 3 with the sports package is quick but not that quick. Your friend sems a little cocky. Unless its an M3 but even so. M3 guys pick fights with the S4 or AMG's not really Lexus LS.

Shi-sha, its not too bad. I think you have to get use to it. And once you do it slike typing without looking. I am looking right now becuase my eyes hurt form a long day : ) Some of the functions get shown through the tach liek this

04BMW745IBLK33.JPG

Here is the main menu for the IDrive.

MVC-010S.JPG

And heres an ugly chrome wheel. Sorry, I just thik the chrome version of this wheel looks terrible. The non-chrome version look sso much better!

MVC-029S.JPG

Here is a pic I took of my cars interior tonight. It looks so cool at night. You can barely see the steering wheel glow. My baby take s abreak now untill the HID's come in. Hopefully Thursday but probably Friday : (

DSC00231.sized.jpg

great car i like the illumination in the dark and that main menu is lovely i wanted the ls with the nav but i couldnt find it i went to the lot that i got my ls from a couple of weeks later and there was the same exact car with nav but i was hppy because mineshas that radar system built inti the car and i do most of my driving on the highway