Engine Problems Es300

I hate you're having so many problems!

I'll tell you the *real* problem... Was that f'ing hurricane LoL! I don't know if you were on a cel, but I think everyone was having phone problems from here to there. I talked to a friend in Miama & I couldn't hear him for squat.

Before you get the heads off, check compression over again. That way since the gasket is new, it'll be obvious if compression is down if there is a ring problem.

Code 24 Intake Air temperature sensor.

It's been my experiance that it's easy to short them out (They're very succeptable to getting hit with liquids and it takes quite a little while for them to dry back off). The engine won't run a limp mode, but it will throw the annoying ECU light until it dries out and the ecu is reset (pull the EFI fuse, count to one-nanosecond, and put it back)

The actual sensor is a little thing that hangs down in the front of the air-flow meter.

MVC-476F.jpg

On the 12-24 diagram it's B3 comming from the AFM. (Blue wire - black stripe)

okay compression is front head 200psi across all 3

rear head is 220

taking heads off to see which one is blowing oil. hopefully its the valve steam seals on the head i forgot to change, just can't remember if i took them off.

once i put the stem seals back on I am going todo the valve clearance adjustment which took me a month on my supra and that had one head. wish me luck on that will be doing out of car for simplicity

I think I rushed it, to freaking hot here in texas and wanted out of the garage.

brandon if you read this tonight call me on my cell anytime. thanks